Subject: RE: Haldor Topsoe
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 03:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Note that the previous contract is terminated 8/31/02 in the new agreement 
and the new confirm is attached at the end of the new agreement.  Any 
comments???

	Darren Vanek/ENRON@enronXgate
	04/24/2001 03:02 PM
		 
		 To: Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: RE: Haldor Topsoe

Please allow me to review the terms of the Master before we send the draft.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Lamphier, Gary  
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 2:53 PM
To: Vanek, Darren
Cc: Hyvl, Dan
Subject: RE: Haldor Topsoe

Darren,
Haldor Topsoe has agreed to terms of 110% of IF-HSC through August 31, 2004.  
I will have legal prepare the Master physical and the confirmation.

From: Darren Vanek/ENRON@enronXgate on 04/17/2001 11:59 AM
To: Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: RE: Haldor Topsoe

As long as we have the Master executed, you can do the extension.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Lamphier, Gary  
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 11:19 AM
To: Vanek, Darren
Subject: RE: Haldor Topsoe

I understand the physical agreement is a must.  However, my real question is 
regarding a two year extension.

From: Darren Vanek/ENRON@enronXgate on 04/17/2001 09:39 AM
To: Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: RE: Haldor Topsoe

Gary the ONLY way that we can do these deals is AFTER the signing of the 
Master Physical Agreement.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Lamphier, Gary  
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 7:00 PM
To: Vanek, Darren
Cc: Lamphier, Gary
Subject: Haldor Topsoe

Darren,
I am going to send three options to Haldor Topsoe to choose from; all three 
will require a master physical:
 1) Leave current deal at 125% Index and add 1200 mmbtu/d new volumes through 
8/31/2002 @ 115% Index
 2) Price existing deal and new volumes through 8/31/2002 @ 120% Index
 3)  Show a variety of floors and collars to reduce the index percentage 
through 8/31/2002 for all volumes.
I believe I have approval for these three options.  MTM value for all options 
should calculate to be around $230,000.

However, now is an outstanding time to increase the value to Enron by 
extending this deal another two years and hence doubling the MTM value.  They 
will not transact at  these levels two years from now without us having to 
put facilities in the ground.  Please consider a two year extension or tell 
me what requirements would have to be met to do this.

Thanks,

Gary

From: Darren Vanek/ENRON@enronXgate on 04/16/2001 04:36 PM
To: Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jason R Williams/ENRON@enronXgate 
Subject: RE: JER/BRE Austin Tech

Gary,
 As I stated before, I will forward a new worksheet to Dan Hyvl for JER/BRE, 
but we are NOT to enter into another transaction until the document is 
executed. Seeing as JER wanted to fix a price this week, I think that it will 
be difficult to get this deal completed. Please follow up with Wayne at JER.
 In addition, I am forwading a worksheet for Haldor Topsoe as well. We can 
NOT enter into the new transaction with additional volumes with them until 
their master is signed as well. 

If you have any questions please call.

-Darren

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Lamphier, Gary  
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 4:21 PM
To: Vanek, Darren
Subject: Re: JER/BRE Austin Tech

---------------------- Forwarded by Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT on 04/16/2001 
04:20 PM ---------------------------
   
 << OLE Object: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) >>   From:  Russell 
Diamond                                                             
01/10/2001 11:08 AM	                              

To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: JER/BRE Austin Tech

Dan,

See attached.

 << File: JER-BRE Austin Tech.xls >> 
---------------------- Forwarded by Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT on 01/10/2001 
11:03 AM ---------------------------
   
 << OLE Object: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) >>   From:  Russell 
Diamond                                                             
01/10/2001 10:32 AM	                              

To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: JER/BRE Austin Tech   << OLE Object: StdOleLink >> 

Hey Dan, Gary,

Gary entered into this transation to sell this counterparty 1,000 mmbtu/d at 
an Index related price with a Put option of $3.50 and a premium of 0.095.  As 
I understand it, Gary will never be buying gas from his counterparty and this 
is the only transaction he plans on doing with the counterparty.  If this is 
the case, I would think only a Master Sales agreement would be needed instead 
of a Master Purchase Sale Agreement and thus a Credit Worksheet is not 
needed. Please let me know if this is not the case.

Thanks
Russell

   
 << OLE Object: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) >> 	Enron North America 
Corp.  From:  Gary W Lamphier                           01/09/2001 01:51 PM

To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: JER/BRE Austin Tech   << OLE Object: StdOleLink >> 

Russell,
Please let Dan know you have approved this deal.

 << OLE Object: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) >> 
Dan J Hyvl
01/09/2001 11:37 AM
To: Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: JER/BRE Austin Tech   << OLE Object: StdOleLink >> 

Gary,
 Credit has a hold on this deal.  As you are aware, we need a credit 
worksheet before we can generate the proposed contract.  If you can get 
Russell Diamond to issue a credit worksheet to me, I will be glad to start 
work on the request.  

	Gary W Lamphier 01/09/2001 11:13 AM 	   To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT  cc:   
Subject: JER/BRE Austin Tech

Dan,
Did we ever send a contract out ot these guys?  I know we discussed it but I 
bet I never requested a contract.  Let me know.