Subject: Re: proposed amendment to CEMC/Enron Alliance AOS agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 02:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dan, as per Grant's note below, we would like to have the language added to
both the Crestar and the assigned contract to BP.

Thanks,
------
Bruce Kohrs
Phone: (403)205-7684
Fax: (403)266-1947
e-mail:[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Bruce Kohrs/Keyspan/ca on 05/01/2001 09:27 AM -----

                    Grant.Oh@enro
                    n.com                To:     [email-masked]
                                         cc:     [email-masked]
                    04/30/2001           Subject:     Re: proposed amendment 
to CEMC/Enron Alliance AOS agreement
                    05:06 PM

Bruce/Dan , my only comment on th AOS contract is that Enron needs a ROFR
on any volumes post 9:00 AM.  If Enron does not want the gas then, Keyspan
/ BP has the right to market the gas to any other counter party.

Cheers,

Grant

"Bruce Kohrs" <[email-masked]> on 04/25/2001 08:20:07 AM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  proposed amendment to CEMC/Enron Alliance AOS agreement

Grant, just to follow up on a few issues:

1) I talked to Dan last Thursday and he stated he was going to follow up
with you on the wording below.
2) I still have not seen a transaction confirmation regarding our St.Claire
deal
3) Have you had a chance to look at numbers regarding our
Alliance/Malin/St. Claire conversation

Please let me know where we are at with the above issues
------

Bruce Kohrs
Phone: (403)205-7684
Fax: (403)266-1947
e-mail:[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Bruce Kohrs/Keyspan/ca on 04/25/2001 08:07 AM -----

                    Bruce Kohrs
                                         To:     [email-masked]
                    04/19/2001           cc:     [email-masked],
Michael Kleiner/CRESTAR1/Crestar
                    07:59 AM             Energy@Exchange, Brian
Houghton/CRESTAR1/Crestar Energy@Exchange, Jim
                                         Pearson/Keyspan/ca@Keyspan
                                         Subject:     proposed amendment to
CEMC/Enron Alliance AOS agreement

Dan, after talking to Mike Kleiner from Gulf and Grant Oh we determined the
wording in the contract handcuffs Crestar to move volumes after 9:00am MST
if additional volumes become available that Crestar did not have prior to
9:00am MST. Mike came up with the wording below to give Crestar the option
to move gas after 9:00am.

Please review and if you are in agreement please make the change to the
subject agreement.

Thanks,
------

Bruce Kohrs
Phone: (403)205-7684
Fax: (403)266-1947
e-mail:[email-masked]

RE: Transaction No. 1a; March 22, 2001

We are writing to obtain your waiver of certain requirements under the
subject agreement.

The specific circumstance of concern arises where, prior to 9:00 am on a
Nomination Day, CEMC advises Enron that it will not deliver gas or will
deliver less than the maximum DCQ, because CEMC does not expect to have
sufficient volumes available on the next Gas Day to enable it to utilize
all
of Customer's AOS.  Should circumstances change after 9:00 am on a
Nomination Day such that CEMC expects to have additional volumes available
on the next Gas Day, CEMC wishes to be authorized to utilize Customer's AOS
to deliver those additional volumes.

If you agree to allow CEMC to deliver volumes in the circumstance outlined
above, we request that you confirm your agreement on the duplicate copy of
this letter provided for that purpose.

------

Bruce Kohrs
Phone: (403)205-7684
Fax: (403)266-1947
e-mail:[email-masked]