Subject: Re: TXU Energy Trading--Guaranty
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 09:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Veronica, I had received a previous e-mail today from Russell attaching a 
form of this guarantee that was slightly different from the one attached 
below.  I like the version you have attached to this e-mail better than the 
one Russell sent (and that's not just because Russell sent it, although that 
would be reason enough).  I have no comments on the form attached to this 
e-mail but would have a few if the form is the one Russell sent out.

Let me know.

Cheers
Greg

From: Veronica Espinoza/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/01/2001 05:04 PM CDT
To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg Johnston/CAL/ECT@ECT
cc: Russell Diamond/ENRON@enronXgate 
Subject: TXU Energy Trading--Guaranty

Dan and Greg,

Attached is a proposed combined gty that TXU is now proposing because of the 
time constraints (one Gty expired yesterday and another is about to expire on 
the 15th).  They would like to combine the business of ENA, ECC with two of 
their trading entities for a total of $50MM.  This format does not include 
the deregulation  language that the prior gty that I sent you both to review 
back in March (they are doing this simply to expedite the process).  Please 
review this format and get back to me with any comments/revisions so that I 
can communicate them to the counterparty ASAP.

Thanks--

Veronica

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Diamond, Russell  
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 2:45 PM
To: Hyvl, Dan; Powell, Mark
Cc: Espinoza, Veronica
Subject: FW: TXU Energy Trading--Guaranty
Importance: High

Mark, Dan,

Please review the attached guaranty and provide your comments.  The guaranty 
is to replace the existing guaranty's covering ENA and ECC.

Thank you,
Russell

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Espinoza, Veronica  
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 1:21 PM
To: Diamond, Russell
Subject: FW: TXU Energy Trading--Guaranty
Importance: High

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Espinoza, Veronica  
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 11:11 AM
To: Diamond, Russell
Subject: FW: TXU Energy Trading--Guaranty
Importance: High

Just wanted to let you know that I still have not received word from either 
attorney about their acceptance.  So, we haven't received the gty yet.  Let 
me know what we should do.

Veronica

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Espinoza, Veronica  
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 5:46 PM
To: Keohane, Peter; Hyvl, Dan
Cc: Diamond, Russell
Subject: TXU Energy Trading--Guaranty
Importance: High

Peter and Dan--

TXU is in the process of amending the current Guaranty to have the cap amount 
increased due to an increase in trading.  Please review the attached document 
and send any commentary back to my attention.  The beneficiaries involved are 
both Enron North America Corp. and Enron Canada Corp.

I would appreciate a prompt response in order to have the Guaranty executed 
as soon as possible by the counterparty due to the current exposure that we 
currently have out to them.

Thank you,

Veronica Espinoza