Subject: Canadian Counterparties Needing Master Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 08:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rod,
Here is another list of Canadian counterparties that need masters.  My 
understanding is that we have done trades with these counterparties in the 
last two months.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Stacy

---------------------- Forwarded by Stacy E Dickson/HOU/ECT on 05/13/99 03:04 
PM ---------------------------

Bob Bowen
05/12/99 04:44 PM
To: Stacy E Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Canadian Counterparties Needing Master Agreements

Maybe this is what you were asking me about earlier.  Melissa may have all 
the answers already.  

---------------------- Forwarded by Bob Bowen/HOU/ECT on 05/12/99 04:42 PM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Melissa Graves                           05/11/99 09:15 PM

To: Geoff Storey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jefferson D 
Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe 
A Casas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amelia Alland/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anthony Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, EddieLynn Morgan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daniel 
Verastegui/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Colaianni/HOU/ECT@ECT, Maggie Ortiz/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Canadian Counterparties Needing Master Agreements

Per Bob Bowen's earlier request, attached, please find a listing of the 
Canadian Counterparties that currently do not have a Master Agreement in 
place.  I have noted which type of Master(s) would be appropriate based on 
the type of business currently being done on the Ontario desk with each 
Counterparty. 

 Geoff, I would be glad to meet and review this listing with you to make sure 
I have captured the correct information regarding the type of business you 
are conducting with each of these counterparties, just let me know when you 
are available.  

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you, 
Melissa Graves
X39173
Global Contracts