Subject: RE: FW: Mortgage Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 03:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan,
This a.m., BancFirst (the Enernet mortgage holder referenced below) has
agreed to execute a
subordination agreement in favor of Enron.  This can be completed quickly.
I will forward
the executed subordination agreement to you asap.

Now that the BancFirst mortgage is no longer an issue, we need to get all
agreements signed.
Once I get the subordination to you, when can we get final agreement drafts
to review?

A review of the county records should have taken about 1/2 of a day.  What's
status of this review
of the county records?

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 12:30 PM
To: O'Bannon, Robert O.
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: FW: Mortgage Agreement

Bob--

First, the air permits finally went to public comment on Feb. 14th (we have
received actual copies from the DEQ confirming this); with any luck, we'll
have air permits issued by the 3rd week of March.

In order to proceed with our deal, Enron would like to request that Enernet
work out a deal with their current mortgage holder wherein Enron would not
be subordinate to the current lender.  Although I've copied Doug on this
e-mail, I hope to speak with him verbally to find out if this can be
completed quickly.  I realize that you need to be constructing your
gathering system, so we all need to get this deal finalized.   I assure you
that I am pushing Houston from my end.  In this regard, I do not know yet
if any additional info will be required from Quantum.  I told Houston that
I need to know by tomorrow.

Please pass on to Paul the air permit info.

Thanks.

Dan