Subject: RE: Lien subordination form
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan,
It would probably be better to date the mortgage when signed.
Dan Bump and I talked about the date and it seems that the date here is used
as an identifier of the Enron mortgage.  If it only identifies and has no
other significance, it seems that the mortgage is sufficiently identified by
other references, i.e., GPA, GSA, property description etc, and that a date
is not necessary. Your call.

The description is simple.  There is one lease.  The lease covers all of
Section 16-48N-72W, Campbell County, WY less and except the SW SW thereof.
It would be a simple thing to attach a copy of the lease to all agreements
including the "Enron" WHGGS Mortgage.

I believe Dan Bump has a copy of the lease.  If not, I can send copies to
both you and Dan Bump.

Please email a clean copy of mortgage as modified by your redline version
and I will get the bank to execute, fax you a copy of the executed mortgage
and overnight the original to you.

Let me know by reply email what the plan is for wrapping up.

Thanks,
Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 8:36 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Lien subordination form

---------------------- Forwarded by Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT on 02/29/2000 08:36
AM ---------------------------

 (Embedded     Enron North America Corp.
 image moved
 to file:      From:  Dan J Hyvl
 pic10299.pcx) 02/29/2000 08:34 AM

To:   "'Doug Garrett'" <[email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  Lien subordination form

---------------------- Forwarded by Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT on 02/29/2000 08:33
AM ---------------------------

 (Embedded     Enron North America Corp.
 image moved
 to file:      From:  Dan J Hyvl
 pic19229.pcx) 02/29/2000 08:31 AM

To:   Doug Garrett <[email-masked]
cc:   Dan J Bump/DEN/ECT@Enron
Subject:  Lien subordination form

Doug,
     Attached is a red-lined version of the lien subordination form which
has been modified by Wyoming counsel.  The document refers to the Enron
mortgage as being dated December 20, 1999.  Is this correct, or will the
mortgage be dated when it is signed?   Also, is the property description
the same as it is to be in the Enron mortgage document.  If so, if will
advise Wyoming counsel to speed up the record search.

(See attached file: result~1.doc)