Subject: RE: Quantum
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 02:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan and Dan,
The Colton group (John Anderson, Don Colton, Gregg Colton and Mike
Pinnell)owns 15% of the Bonepile lease through North American Petroleum, LC
(NAPLC).  The four individuals executed the JOA and participated in all
wells drilled thus far in their individual capacities.  However, title to
the underlying leasehold ownership is technically still in the name of North
American Petroleum, LC.  EOW has received specific authority from NAPLC in
the form of a Seller's Representative Agreement to enter into the Enron GPA,
GSA and the WHGGS Mortgage.

EOW will either need to execute all agreements as Seller's Rep for NAPLC or
EOW can execute a ratification of all agreements on behalf of NAPLC, its up
to Dan.

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 4:57 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Quantum

Attached below are hopefully the final versions of the related agreements.
Please print out at least three orginials of each for execution.  I should
have the recording information back by Monday on the Enernet liens which I
will include in the next version of the Mortgage exhibit as well as a
notation that the bank mortgage was subordinated to the enron mortgage.
Please call if you have any questions.

(See attached file: QuantumGPA4ctr.doc)(See attached file:
QuantumGSA4ctr.doc)(See attached file: QuantumMTGactr.doc)(See attached
file: 2000-03mis.doc)