Subject: RE: Return Receipt (displayed) - FW: Bonepile: Enron WHGGS Mortg age Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 07:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Gregg,
We want to attach a copy of the Bonepile lease to the Enron Gas Purchase
Agreement.
EOW has copies of the lease and I think North American Petroleum LC kept the
original lease.
Could you please fax a copy of the lease to Dan Bump and to Dan Hyvl.
Copies made from our copies were not clear enough.

You might need to overnight a clean copy of the lease to Dan Bump at Enron
in Denver.
Dan can let you know if your faxed copy will suffice.

Dan Bump's fax 303 534 0552
Dan Hyvl's fax 713 646 3490

Thanks
Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 12:27 PM
To: Doug Garrett
Subject: Return Receipt (displayed) - FW: Bonepile: Enron WHGGS Mortgage
Agreement

This is a Return Receipt for the mail that you sent to [email-masked].

Note: this Return Receipt only acknowledges that the message was
displayed on the recipient's machine. There is no guarantee that the
content has been read or understood.