Subject: RE: Bonepile: Enron WHGGS Mortg age Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 05:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan,
The Campbell county clerk refused to record the State of WY Lease because it
does not contain an acknowledgment.  The clerk, however, said that they
would record a certified copy.  The State Land Office no longer provides
certified copies of their oil and gas leases, ergo, we could not record a
certified copy of the lease.

If you want to record the lease, I'll have Gregg Colton at Pioneer Oil and
Gas send the original lease to you to be recorded as an attachment to an
affadavit of identification.  At this stage of the process, I think it more
expeditious for you to control that process too.

Short of recording the lease, you can confirm the ownership of the lease
through the WY Office of State Lands and Investments, Phone # 307 777 7331;
fax 307 777 5400; email [email-masked].

EOW can send it for recording also as an attachment to an affadavit but the
recording process is slow in the county because of the tremendous volume of
recording transactions ie., 2 weeks plus.

Your call.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 1:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Bonepile: Enron WHGGS Mortg age Agreement

Doug,
     Can you please forward to me the other recording info that you have on
the Enernet lease so that I can update the info on the mortgage.  My
counsel in Wyoming indicates that they won't get me a response until next
week and I would like to put the mortgage exhibit in final form as quickly
as possible.  Please call me at 713-853-6895 if you have any questions.