Subject: Re: Service Deal Listing of All Texas Desk Service Deals from 1/99 and forward
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 09:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

I do not think that we can make the determination of which storage or 
transportation agreements may need to be assigned by refering to the 
counterparty name.  Each agreement file will need to be reviewed to determine 
its purpose.  Then depending on its purpose, the agreement will either remain 
with HPLR, ECT, be terminated or assigned, if permitted.  Therefore, please 
have the file room pull the agreements and send them to me for my review.  

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Melissa Graves                           05/25/99 02:24 PM

To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna 
Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Service Deal Listing of All Texas Desk Service Deals from 1/99 and 
forward

Dan, 

Could you also please review the listing attached containing 
Transport/Storage deals on the Texas Desk from 1/99 forward to determine if 
any of these companies should be excluded? 

Thank you, 
Melissa
---------------------- Forwarded by Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT on 05/25/99 02:21 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Melissa Graves                           05/20/99 08:29 PM

To: Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara N 
Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Service Deal Listing of All Texas Desk Service Deals from 1/99 and 
forward

Attached, please find the above referenced spreadsheet.  

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you, 
Melissa