Subject: Re: Letter Offer for Sale of Land in North Harris County
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 02:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Candy,
 My initial reaction to the letter is that we should not commit to do a 
contract for deed for the buyer.  The buyer needs to obtain financing from 
another source and take us out completely; otherwise why are we doing it.  
Another buyer may come along during the interim.  Let's discuss this with Ann 
Elizabeth next week.

	[email-masked]
	06/13/2001 09:41 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Letter Offer for Sale of Land in North Harris County

Pls advise me of your thoughts on the attached as I would like to move
quickly while the iron is hot, so to speak.

Thanks!

Candy
---------------------- Forwarded by Candace L Bywaters/HO1/AEPIN on
06/13/2001 09:40 AM ---------------------------

Candace L Bywaters
06/07/2001 09:09 AM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:  Letter Offer for Sale of Land in North Harris County

I have drafted and attached a basic offer to an adjacent land owner for a
property sale.  He and I have negotiated this for some time and this is
basically my final offer.

Please critique this letter and advise me at your earliest convenience of
the changes you would require before this is sent out.
(See attached file: guzmanoffer.doc)

Thanks, Dan.

Candy

 - guzmanoffer.doc