Subject: Letter of Credit Format
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 02:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

fyi
---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Jo Johnson/HOU/ECT on 08/01/2000 
09:50 AM ---------------------------

From:  Russell Diamond                                                        
     08/01/2000 09:48 AM	

	                           

To: [email-masked]
cc: Mary Jo Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brad Schneider/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Letter of Credit Format

Mike,

Please see the attached L/C format to cover physical delivery of natural gas 
for one month.

As discussed, the L/C amount should be $1.6 million to expire Oct. 15, 2000.  
In addition the L/C should be in the name of Hilcorp Energy Company.  I also, 
left you an additional voice mail, stating that once we have received a faxed 
copy of the L/C from your bank, we will then be willing to flow gas.

Regards,
Russell