Subject: Re: HPL History -- Last entry!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 00:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have made some changes in the attached draft.  I do not think there should 
be another entry relative to the data room or divestiture, as it would 
certainly put a damper on the celebration.  Brian, I am sure that will be a 
topic of potential discussion, one that you need to be prepared to address.

"E. Thomas" <[email-masked]> on 08/03/2000 09:05:35 AM
To: "Dan Hyvl" <[email-masked]>, "Tom Shelton" <[email-masked]>, 
"Steve Schneider" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Arita Lacy" <[email-masked]>, "Lillian Carroll" 
<[email-masked]> 
Subject: HPL History -- Last entry!

Good Morning - As you're aware, we will be producing a  souvenir booklet on 
HPL for the anniversary party and I want to include another  entry under 2000 
that indicates the start of a new era since HPL has a data room  open.? I 
would appreciate your thoughts on how to word that.? Thanks,  Elaine
 - HPL History.doc