Subject: GRE - Transaction Agreement Revised
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Okay..here we go again....hopefully for the last time.  

Dan - attached is GRE's comments to the August 7th Transaction Agreement.  
I've redlined the changes for your convenience.  They look okay to me.

There is, however, one additional change that is not included.  Essentially, 
GRE would like to be able to increase the DCQ and have such increase roll 
into the Inside FERC FOM pricing so long as proper notice to ENA is provided 
and the increase is consistent across the month.  GRE drafted some language 
which conceptually is okay; however, it is poorly worded.  GRE is also 
suggesting we place it in the section identified as OTHER:.  I really think 
it should be under Contract Price or Daily Contract Quantity. Could you 
please wordsmith this business point and place it where you deem 
appropriate.  I'll walk up GRE's fax'd language.

Thanks for all the help (and patience).

chris
x31666