Subject: PanCanadian--Net Settlement Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dan,

Attached below is another Netting Agreement that this counteparty would like 
to have executed.  This is mainly an active Canadian counterparty (where we 
have all contracts executed with ECC) but they also do business with ENA.  
The exposures are getting significant enough where they are needing netting 
arrangements.  

Please take a look at this draft that they have forwarded below.  If you find 
it unacceptable, let me know and I will communicate it to the counterparty 
and forward ours.  They initiated this and preferred we view their "simple" 
document.

Thanks,

Veronica

---------------------- Forwarded by Veronica Espinoza/Corp/Enron on 
08/17/2000 05:18 PM ---------------------------

"Jill Yow" <[email-masked]> on 08/17/2000 05:17:54 PM
Please respond to [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Net Settlement Agreement

Veronica,

As discussed, please find attached a copy of our Net Settlement
Agreement for your review.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me at (403)
268-7999.

Thank you,
Jill Yow

 - Enron North America Corp..doc