Subject: Re: ECT and HPLR contracts not to be transferred to HPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 00:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Barbara, 
 I am not sure whether my response was sent or not yesterday.  My Notes Mail 
crashed every time I tried to send an email.  The reason that I suggested 
that Entex Gas Marketing and Mercado remain with their affiliated 
distribution utility is that transactions with these entities are usually 
behind the city gate, transactions usually bounce between the utility and the 
marketing entity until a decision is made by the counterparty.  In the past 
we have documented transactions as being with the marketing entity and Entex 
has requested that they be with the utility, also the reverse has occurred.  
However, if the utility will set up different marketing reps to keep the 
business straight, then we should be okay with moving the marketing to HPL.   

Barbara N Gray
05/26/99 01:49 PM
To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna 
Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: ECT and HPLR contracts not to be transferred to HPL  

dan please explain why you think that the entex gas marketing k and mercad 
gas services k should remain in ect.