Subject: Re: Entex Contracts. FYI
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 11:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great job!!!!  Thanks for getting that done so quickly.

Anne C. Koehler
Sr. Counsel, ENA
EB 3832
713-853-3448

	Dan J Hyvl
	09/06/2000 05:49 PM
		 
		 To: Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anne C Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patrick 
Wade/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Entex Contracts.  FYI

Through the efforts of Jim Ducote, Bruce Coogler and George Hepburn at 
Reliant Energy Entex have agreed to waive the confidentiality provisions of 
the 3 major purchase/sale contracts that Enron North America Corp has with 
Reliant Energy Entex and Unit Gas Transmission Company and thereby permit 
such contracts to be included in the data room without redacting.  George 
Hepburn indicated that he would sign the waiver tonight and get the signature 
of another officer and fax the waiver back to us tomorrow morning.  I will 
let you know when we receive the fax.