Subject: Re: various industrials
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 04:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Chevron Phillips- we have a Master Firm between HPL and Chevron Chemical - 
would it be OK (and easier) to get it assigned to the new entity?

BASF Corporation - ditto comment on Roche on preference for a Master Swap 
rather than an ISDA - they are at ground zero, and would find the ISDA 
intimidating

Air Products, Inc.-  no premium - flat to index 

Roche Vitamans- believe they are a strong (Swiss) credit 

Thanks

Lee

   

From:  Russell Diamond                                                        
     09/18/2000 10:40 AM	

	                           

To: Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Veronica Espinoza/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: various industrials  

Lee,

Regarding these industrial:

Chevron Phillips- Veronica Espinoza an analyst here in the group had looked 
into them and can provide you the status on this, I think she was going to 
put a Master Firm Contract in place.
Is this with HPL?

BASF Corporation - I will follow up with this, the analyst who was looking 
into it, recently left Enton and provided me no insight into this.

Air Products, Inc.-  We do have a guaranty from Air Products and Chemicals 
for HPL, I presume this transaction will be with HPL.  What premium are you 
looking at?

Roche Vitamans- We have a file on this counterparty, although I am not 
familiar with them, either Veronica or myself will take a look and get back 
to you.

Thanks,
Russell

From: Lee L Papayoti on 09/18/2000 10:02 AM
To: Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: various industrials

Russell:

Need to get an update on a couple of deals:

"Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, LP" - did you get the information that 
you needed??

"BASF Corporation"   -   I requested an ISDA a few weeks ago and have 
forgotten who was working on it - do you have an update??

PLUS a couple of new deals:

"Air Products, Incorporated" - a one year deal out of October for 3,000 
MMBtu/d, priced at Inside FERC Houston Ship Channel flat, guarantee from "Air 
Products and Chemicals, Inc."

"Roche Vitamins Inc." - I'd like to request a Master Swap for these guys - 
volumes would be small, less than 500 MMBtu/d, no more than one year term.  I 
really donlt want an ISDA - that would blow their mind, I'm really looking 
for the Enron Master Swap

Call me at 3.5923 when you're ready to discuss above

Thanks

Lee