Subject: Re: Sithe Independence -- Sept and Oct transaction agreements attached.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 04:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here are revised draft transaction agreements for September and October.  I 
believe
that we have revised all the small volume changes that are indicated on the 
schedule
that I just sent out.

Also, attached is a revised set of GSA procedures that incorporate Marty's 
quick comments
on Bullet Point #5 under the GSA Daily Nomination section.

Ruth

---------------------- Forwarded by Ruth Concannon/HOU/ECT on 09/26/2000 
11:40 AM ---------------------------

Dan J Hyvl
09/26/2000 11:27 AM
To: Ruth Concannon/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Sithe Independence -- Sept and Oct transaction agreements 
attached.