Subject: Sithe Independence --- 570 MW Turndown Transaction Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 05:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are the project documents that incorporate your changes from last 
night.  The 
following is a brief list of the changes, so that these documents can be 
reviewed more 
easily.

GSA Procedures --  October MinDQ Reduction Now Matches Schedule (Bullet #4 
Invoices)
Oct 17-31Resale Volumes Schedule  --  10,157 MMBtu/d increased to 10,929 
MMBtu/d
September & October Transaction Agreements  --  Small typo's and additions 
requested

Also attached are the transaction agreements for the months of November, 
December, January,
February and March.

I will call you in an hour or so, in response to your request about how the 
gas prices will be
determined.

Ruth