Subject: Alagasco
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Alrighty. Here is a complete look at what we have 'pending' with Alagasco. 
I'm expecting a call back next week from Amy McEntire (Alagasco's attorney) 
in regards to further instruction on what to do with the stragglers 
(outstanding deals). Based on my conversations today, it appears that 
Alagasco is showing these deals on other CES contracts (contracts for which 
we are encountering a volume constraint), if we can verify this via 
confirmations (Jennifer Blay is currently researching) then the issue will be 
volume constraints rather than term dates. TAMMI, can you verify if deal #s 
242653 & 271301 are CES deals or ENA deals (there are no notes relating there 
back to CES)? If they are ENA deals, we should be able to move them over to 
the 'new' (9/1/99) Enfolio contract without the same tangles we are 
encountering with the CES continued deals. Also, can you confirm that these 
deals are not bound by a demand fee? Reason, the CES contracts stipulate 
demand fees (as listed on spreadsheet) - - - - - if the deals are ENA & do 
not have demand fees associated with them - - - - - - then they do not belong 
on the CES Ks and moving them should be easier (assuming that we are able to 
explain this to Alagasco as this will change the Confirming party & trigger a 
confirmation being sent to their offices). DAN, does all of this sound right 
to you? Depending on how Amy & Roger view things - - - - - - the move may 
just be a ENA booking issue. I'm a bit fearful that they may use this as an 
opportunity to renegotiate the demand fees associated with these long term 
deals. In addition, if they decide to allow the deals to ride on contracts 
where we encounter a volume constraint - - - - - - I'm assuming that they 
would initiate an amendment to reconciliate the contracts with the 
transactions. If they do not initiate - - - - - guess that will be a bridge 
crossed when we get there?
Anyhow, TAMMI, I hope the spreadsheet helps if Roger should call before I 
hear from Amy. DAN, I'll let you know the volume issues as soon as I get my 
hands on copies of the confirmations that should have been sent by Alagasco.
Depending on who gets contacted first - - - - - please let me know if 
anything new pops up.

Thanks all!!
Cyndie