Subject: Sithe Gas Resale Prices
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 00:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dan,

These are what we need for the filling in of the blanks for the gas resale 
agreements:

September ---- We are down to one day now (September 30).  Price will be 
posted by
 Gas Daily on Monday, October 2, 2000.

 Gas Daily, Daily Price Survey, Under heading of Louisiana-Onshore South,
  ANR,  Midpoint, + $0.00 for ANR LA Volumes

 Gas Daily, Daily Price Survey, Under heading of Oklahoma, ANR,
    Midpoint, + $0.00 for ANR OK Volumes

October  ----  For full month with the fluctuating volumes by period

 Inside FERC Gas Market Report, Prices of Spot Gas Delivered to Pipelines,
  October 1,2000 (per MMBtu), under heading of ANR Pipeline Co.,
  Louisiana Index minus $0.01 for ANR-LA Volumes

 Inside FERC Gas Market Report, Prices of Spot Gas Delivered to Pipelines,
  October 1,2000 (per MMBtu), under heading of ANR Pipeline Co.,
  Oklahoma Index minus $0.01 for ANR-OK Volumes

November through March  ----  November is based off of Nov NYMEX Contract 
Settle,
 December off of December NYMEX Contract Settle, etc

 For all months, NYMEX Contract Setttle will be for the day that we mutually 
agree upon.

 All volumes (LA & OK) will be done at one price (NYMEX Contract Settle for a 
day minus
 an agreed to basis adjustment.