Subject: Re: FSA Guarantees with Glencore AG
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 03:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI-the underlying Fuel Supply Agreements were executed early last week, and 
the guaranties are supposed to be provided within 10 days-another reason for 
the urgency  Please let me know if there is any question or issue with 
respect to these guaranties.  Also--Dan Hyvl is counsel to EPOS--I am counsel 
to PQPC.  I'm copying Dan Hyvl on this message, but he is aware of the 
guaranties.  

Thanks,
Diana

To: Clement Abrams/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Cindy Richardson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nidia 
Mendoza/HOU/ECT@ECT, Walter Guidroz/NA/Enron@Enron, Diana 
Parker/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Joseph M 
Galan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt 

Subject: FSA Guarantees with Glencore AG

Clement,

Could you please execute the following guarantees related to Fuel Suppply 
Agreements that Enron Power Oil Supply Corp. is working on getting executed 
with Glencore AG:

These guarantees have been approved by Diana Parker, Legal Counsel for Enron 
Power Oil Supply Corp. and it is my understanding that time is of the essence 
in getting these guarantees executed and over to the beneficiaries as they 
are trying to close these deals quickly.  If you could please forward those 
original guarantees to me as soon as they are done, I would appreciate it.  
Thanks in advance for your quick attention in this matter.

Regards,
Cathy Tudon
3-0699
EB2858b