Subject: Alagasco
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dan,
Attached is the break down of what was ironed out with Alagasco. Tammi 
DePaolis reviewed the deals (and the CES original information) and several of 
the deals will be editted thus negating any volume constraints. Two of the 
deals were negotiated with the CP under the assumption and agreement that the 
transactions were to be covered by the 'new' 9/1/99 ENA Enfolio. Tammi is 
going to contact Roger Putman and we should then have this letter in hand. 
HOWEVER, we need to confirm with accounting that we have collected all 
relative demand fees according to the CES contracts. I will check with Mary 
Ellenberger (since she has always been the person rendering us the most help) 
on how we can confirm such has been collected.

Mary,
On the attached spreadsheet is a collumn that shows the Demand Fees 
associated with each contract. Do you have a way, or know of a person with 
whom we can get these amounts confirmed? The amounts are rather high 
(escalated 5% in some cases since 1991). Could mean some big dollars for ENA.

Thanks all!!
Cyndie