Subject: Re: Engage
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 03:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dan,

This is in response to my continued efforts with legal to make note of my 
intended priority of executing a Master Firm with Coastal Energy (formerly 
Engage US).  As previous e-mails below indicate and phone calls with the ENA 
legal group and Coastal, the draft has yet to be sent out.  I have confirmed 
with Coastal today, they have STILL not received the draft although are 
expecting this from ENA.  We have outstanding exposure with this entity and 
is important from a credit, legal, and contractual standpoint that an 
agreement is executed.  I understand that in the past they have been 
unwilling to negotiate a Master although I want one put in place. Please do 
what you need to, to get this draft sent to the counterparty.

Regards,
Russell

---------------------- Forwarded by Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT on 10/13/2000 
10:00 AM ---------------------------

From:  Russell Diamond                                                        
     09/28/2000 10:07 AM	

	                           

To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Engage  

Dan,

Per Debra's e-mail to me, why can we not include other entities on this 
guaranty, it seems we have got guaranty's in place with other counterparty's 
in which they reference specific contracts as well as entities not related to 
the  contract, i.e. Sempra, Duke, Aquila, Dynegy,......  

Dan,
I see the execution of this contract as a priority considering the trading 
volumes on Enron Online and current market conditions.  I know in the past, 
we have been unable to negotiate a Master Firm with Engage US, although their 
legal group is fully aware of our request to negotiate a contract. Please 
send the draft out to the contact listed on the credit worksheet and 
priortize the negotiation of this contract.

Regards,
Russell

DEBRA PERLINGIERE
09/27/2000 12:05 PM
To: Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Engage

  This draft has not been sent due to pending guaranty issues.  The attached 
has guaranties for The Coastal Corporation and Enron Corp.  for 20mm / 30 mm 
( per your change) and are specific to this agreement.  Dan has advised the 
guaranties are written for the agreement and we cannot change to include 
other Enron Companies.  You will need to contact  Enron Corp. for a guaranty 
to included other companies.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed.  Finally, the contact on your 
worksheet is Faye Carlin (713) 877-7133

Debra Perlingiere
Enron North America Corp.
Legal Department
1400 Smith Street, EB 3885
Houston, Texas 77002
[email-masked]
Phone 713-853-7658
Fax  713-646-3490