Subject: Re: HPLC TO ENA DEALS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

This is in follow-up to the deal transfer matter we discussed this morning.

Julie Meyers called me and stated that Tom Martin had called her to put the 
deal transfer from HPL to ENA on hold till Monday; however, she had already 
moved them in the system.  I asked her to find out if the deals had been 
confirmed under HPL and if so, I would need to prepare a document to transfer 
them from HPL to ENA.  She agreed to send me a list of the deals that had 
been moved and whether or not they had been documented with the 
counterparty.  Apparently, they had been and Jennifer Blay has now 
redocumented two of the deals as ENA deals.  
----- Forwarded by Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT on 10/13/2000 03:03 PM -----

	Julie Meyers
	10/13/2000 02:09 PM
		 
		 To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Thomas A Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer 
Blay/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: HPLC TO ENA DEALS

Attached are the confirmations that went out under HPLC.  Jennifer has 
reconfirmed Forest Oil under ENA already.  I will followup with you Monday 
after Tom meets with legal.

,,,,

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks!!

Julie

---------------------- Forwarded by Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT on 10/13/2000 02:02 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Jennifer Blay                           10/13/2000 01:44 PM

To: Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: HPLC TO ENA DEALS  

confirms have been sent under HPLC

Julie Meyers
10/13/2000 11:26 AM
To: Jennifer Blay/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: HPLC TO ENA DEALS

Apparently there is some concern of these deals being moved.  Dan Hyvl would 
like to know if the following deals have been confirmed already under HPLC.

Duke Energy - Q04182
Duke Energy - NZ7880
Western Gas Resources - Q10831
Duke Energy - Q04119
Forest Oil Corp -  Q22828

If they have let me know.  I need to send something to Dan and some others.

Thanks!!

Julie'