Subject: Entex
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 06:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please execute final document for the limited agency agreement and I will 
walk it over to Bruce next week.

Also, I need a contract  for the following transaction:
 ECT selling to Entex Gas Marketing Company
 Nov 99 - March 00
 Katy tail gate  (both packages)
 10,000/d firm at HSC minus .1725 Nov 99 - March00 
 10,000/d firm at the greater of  HSC minus .02 or $2.00 with ECT's right but 
not the obligation to recall (not sell this package) if  the first of the 
month IF HSC is $3.00 or greater.

Call me with any questions.  5388

Oh yes, since we will not know what IF HSC is until after the beginning of 
the month, we have agreed to notify Entex of our intentions one day after 
NYMEX close by Noon.   

Thanks and may the force be with you