Subject: Fwd: revisions to Ormet contract with Enron re: Burnside
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Amy's latest comments.  Can you pls review.

Thanks
Craig
---------------------- Forwarded by Craig Breslau/HOU/ECT on 10/17/2000 02:16 
PM ---------------------------

"Mike Cesario" <[email-masked]> on 10/17/2000 10:04:11 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Fwd: revisions to Ormet contract with Enron re: Burnside

Received: from raptorfw.ormet.com by hanemail; Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:30:55 -0400
Received: from [207.247.159.141] by raptorfw.ormet.com          via smtpd 
(for [10.10.0.3]) with SMTP; 13 Oct 2000 21:24:09 UT
Received: by LK_MAIL with Internet Mail Service (5.5.2448.0) id <SZKZ6VLS>; 
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:19:52 -0500
Message-ID: <300EE719F281D311B27E006097742B35661947@LK_MAIL>
From: "Amy L. Baird" <[email-masked]>
Sender: Mimi Grisoli <[email-masked]>
To: "Mark Kleinginna (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>,  "Mike Cesario 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
Subject: revisions to Ormet contract with Enron re: Burnside
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:19:51 -0500
Return-Receipt-To: "Amy L. Baird" <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2448.0)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
boundary="----_=_NextPart_000_01C0355B.53027B60"

THIS EMAIL IS SENT ON BEHALF OF AMY BAIRD:
Attached is Amy Baird's memo proposing changes to the contract with Enron
for Burnside:
  <<LK_227614_1.DOC>>   Mimi Grisoli, assistant to Amy Baird
(-:

ATTENTION -- PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL, ATTORNEY WORK-PRODUCT
This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm
of Lemle & Kelleher, L.L.P. that may be confidential or privileged.  The
information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the individual or
entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please delete the message and notify the sender
immediately, either by telephone (504) 586-1241 or by electronic mail.

 - LK_227614_1.DOC