Subject: Re: Osborn Purchase
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 04:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dan Hyvl will call Gary Lamphier with the meter number.  This should go in 
the system as soon as we get the meter number form Dan Hyvl.  We can put this 
deal in the system before the contracts are signed, but we do not want to 
send the Osborn until we have a signed agreement  from ENTEX.   Also, do not 
pay Osborn until we recieve an allocation statement.

Thanks,
J

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Megan Parker @ ENRON                           10/27/2000 10:22 AM

To: Janet H Wallis/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Osborn Purchase

I wanted to let you know that we still do not have a deal in the system for 
Osborn.  Gary told Julie that the contract went back to legal and that he was 
waiting to hear from them before he did anything.  You can read Julie's email 
below.  Can you help with the particulars of the deal, especially the point?  
Gary is not sure.  The only detail I got from Osborn was that the price 
should be HSC - 0.20.  I would like to try and get their check out on Monday, 
if we can get the deal in today.

Megan
---------------------- Forwarded by Megan Parker/Corp/Enron on 10/27/2000 
10:15 AM ---------------------------

Julie Meyers@ECT
10/26/2000 11:51 AM
To: Megan Parker/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Something new for Entex-Yeah!!!  

Do you know the point?  Gary was waiting for Janet to ok it, because she sent 
the contract back to legal because she didn't like some wording.  But, Gary 
said that he would put a ticket in for September, but he doesn't have the 
particulars.

Julie