Subject: Re: Missing Tariff Numbers on HPL Annual Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 02:00:00 -0800 (PST)

All of the assignment documents are supposed to be filed in the contract 
file.  Please review the contract file for these assignment effective dates.  
The date something is invoiced has nothing to do with the tariff filings, 
what is important is the delivery period and terms.  imbalance cashouts 
should be reported as such under the transport tariff, not a sales tariff, 
unless the transport does not provide for cash-out in which case a separate 
sales tariff needs to be set up to go with the Sales Contract which should be 
in the contract file.  Do you agree?

	Irene Flynn
	10/27/2000 02:49 PM
		 
		 To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Shelton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristen J 
Hanson/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Riegler/Corp/Enron@Enron, Carla 
Nguyen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim Pond/Corp/Enron@Enron, Chris Price/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Missing Tariff Numbers on HPL Annual Report

Dan:  The following sales contracts were listed on the HPL Annual Report 
without a tariff number.  

Would you review the following information and advise as to whether a sales 
tariff filing is required.  It appears that the transactions related to these 
sales contracts took place prior to the time the contracts were assigned to 
Houston Pipe Line Company.  Let me know if the tariffs we prepared to respond 
to the Auditors query, should truly be included with our November 10th TRRC 
Tariff Filing Report..

Contract #96022611:  H&D Operating Company - Gas Lift Sales:  Delivery period 
01/99 Invoiced 9/10/99; Delivery period 02/99 Invoiced 10/12/99.   HPL needs 
sales tariff for period after assignment.

Contract #96019866:  OXY USA. Inc. - Imbalance Cashout Contract: Delivery 
period 03/99; Demand Charge Invoiced 3/26/99.  Why shouldn't this be under 
the transport tariff for this transport imbalance.

Contract #96022610: Preferred Pipeline Company - GTC Sale Spot: Delivery 
period 01/99 and 02/99; Invoiced 08/27/99. Who issued the GTC, if HPL, then 
HPL needs to file a sales tariff.

Contract #96019865: Texcol Gas Services Inc. - Imbalance Cashout Contract 
(Contract was set up per Tommy Yanowski relating to the imbalance on 
Terminated Transport Agreement 12-88974-204  (311a2(284C)Offshore Tx); 
Delivery period 02/99; Invoiced 03/25/99. Cashout under 311transport should 
not require a tariff filing, however, it may require a FERC filing.

Contract #9600821: HPL Resources Company - Master Purchase Sale Firm.
Delivery period 01/99, Invoiced 02/12/99
Delivery period 02/99, Invoiced 03/24/99
Delivery period 04/99, Invoiced 06/10/99; 09/10/99
Accounting Summary Report of Manual Invoices recorded in the G/L for 01/99, 
03/99, 04/99, 05/99, 06/99, 07/99, 09/99, 10/99, 11/99 and  12/99.
Do you know when this contract came back to HPL and should the tariff reflect 
activity that took place prior to when it was assigned to HPL?  This 
information should be in the contract file.  The tariff should not  reflect 
activity prior to the time the contract was assigned to HPL.
 
I will need to get final information to Carla Nguyen by Monday October 30 so 
she can make the appropriate notations to the annual report pages 31a2, 31a3 
and 31a4.

Thanks for all your help!