Subject: Crestar Master Firm Amendments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 05:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan:

As you know I will be in London next week .  Could you work with Barry to get 
this finalized.  It sound to me like all that needs to be done is print the 
document and put your initials on it.  There is also an index confirm to 
prepare.

Jeff
----- Forwarded by Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT on 11/03/2000 01:38 PM -----

	Barry Tycholiz
	11/03/2000 12:37 PM
		 
		 To: Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Crestar Master Firm Amendments

Jeff, I understand that Stacey is on maternity leave.  This confirm is long 
over due. I have been working with Stacey to get it done. The attached 
document in it's finished state is what the customer and I have agreed to .  
Can you please have someone finalize the document and send back down to me 
for signatures.  

Barry 

PS. I also need the daily index confirm and we will clean it up also. BT
---------------------- Forwarded by Barry Tycholiz/CAL/ECT on 11/03/2000 
11:33 AM ---------------------------

Barry Tycholiz
11/02/2000 10:56 AM
To: Stacy E Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Crestar Master Firm Amendments

Stacey,  please find attached the completed marked up GTC that we need to 
finalize and re-submit to Crestar.

TO DO:    I have added a line in part 3 ( blue).  Add this section .  Either 
add in other terms that section 2 and 5 are not applicable for just delete 
them.. my preference is to just exclude them in the other terms piece rather 
than delete completely.

This will complete the monthy volumes confirm for Crestar. Make these changes 
and send back to me today. 

Thanks.

OTHER:  Please e-mail to me the latest version of the AOS balancing confirm 
and I will add changes that we went through. 

Call me if you have any questions but we are almost there... 

PS.  we must get this done now because as of Nov. 6 Crestar loses some of 
their staff and I don't want to start over on this process with new people.