Subject: Conoco, Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 05:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Sandi,

The deal David is referencing relates to an unbooked traunch under contract 
96001783.   This traunch had not previously been booked because the contract 
had had a price re-opening provision.  I'm fairly certain contract 96001783 
is already included in the data room documentation.

George x3-6992
---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 11/13/2000 
01:13 PM ---------------------------
From: Sandi M Braband on 11/13/2000 01:03 PM
To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Patrick Wade/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New deals on HPL

George and Dan,
Do either of you have documentation on this deal? Niether Shawna nor myself 
have any knowledge of it, and, as you can see, Patrick would like to include 
it in the data room--let me know please

Thanks,
Sandi
----- Forwarded by Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT on 11/13/2000 01:00 PM -----

	Patrick Wade
	11/13/2000 12:44 PM
		 
		 To: Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kenneth W Kaase/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandi M 
Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: New deals on HPL

We need to include this deal in our data room/contract list
---------------------- Forwarded by Patrick Wade/HOU/ECT on 11/13/2000 12:42 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Jim Coffey                           11/13/2000 10:00 AM

To: Patrick Wade/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: New deals on HPL

---------------------- Forwarded by Jim Coffey/HOU/ECT on 11/13/2000 09:59 AM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital Management
	
	From:  David Baumbach                           11/13/2000 09:18 AM

To: Jim Coffey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas A Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim 
Schwieger/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New deals on HPL

On Friday, Nov 10, we had a new long term deal entered under HPL.  It was a 
wellhead deal with Conoco at four different meters.  It was priced at 94% of 
HSC index.  The value on the deal was $1,097,210.  Logically, this would 
increase our recoverable cost from $193 mil to $194 mil.  I will send you 
notes periodically on new long term deals that increase our unwind costs.

Dave