Subject: Re: ENA Contracts for HPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 03:05:00 -0800 (PST)

No, there is some overlap.  Of the 80 contracts listed on my 11/19/2000 
transmittal, 5 of the purchase contracts and 13 of the sales contracts were 
also listed among the 88 Schedule 4.13 (v) Material Contracts originally 
transmitted to Patrick Wade on 10/26/2000.  Thus, of the 80 ENA contracts 
provided for Dan Hyvl's review, only 18 were significant enough to be 
included on the Material Contracts list.  Sixty-two of the contracts were not 
significant enough to be included on the Material Contracts list and may, 
after further review, not need to be included in the Purchase and Sale 
Agreement for one of many reasons:  they may be spot gtcs that can easily be 
replicated in the name of HPLC if necessary, although active in our global 
contracts system they may not be currently used regularly, or, we may already 
have acceptable contracts in the name of HPLC to handle this business.

George x3-6992

From: Barbara N Gray on 11/19/2000 12:05 PM
To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim 
Coffey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kenneth W Kaase/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Patrick Wade/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: ENA Contracts for HPL  

George, are these contracts which have not been previously identified?

	George Weissman
	11/16/2000 04:57 PM
		 
		 To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim 
Coffey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patrick Wade/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kenneth W Kaase/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: ENA Contracts for HPL

Dan,

Based on the 11/6/2000 Enron North America Corp. Deal Listing for all deals 
with flow dates between 4/1/2000 and 11/30/2000 for the three (3) HPLC Desks 
(ENA - IM Texas, HPLC - IM HPLC and HPLC - IM Wellhead), we have determined 
that there are 80 contracts which are currently held by Enron North America 
Corp. which should be reviewed for inclusion in the proposed Triple Lutz 
transaction.  Those contracts are listed on the attachment.

George x3-6992