Subject: Entex Gas Marketing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dan, Is Entex Gas Marketing correct?  Ducote said to refer to the GISBY 
contracts for the proper name (which you may have done).
---------------------- Forwarded by Janet H Wallis/HOU/ECT on 07/30/99 04:03 
PM ---------------------------

Kyle R Lilly
07/30/99 10:26 AM
To: Janet H Wallis/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Entex Gas Marketing

Janet,

 Can you let me know what you find out regarding that $1 million dollar pmt 
to Entex for extending the deal?  The Transaction Agreement #4 & 5, the 
buy/sell, nets out to the $1million due Entex.  Since this payment is for 
extending the deal,  shouldn't the Transaction Agreement  be between ECT & 
Reliant Energy - Entex and not Entex Gas Marketing? I will be out this 
afternoon, so could you just email me?

Thanks,
Kyle