Subject: Re: HMPC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:57:00 -0800 (PST)

If in fact the plant has been sold it is even more important that we receive 
formal notice from HMPC regarding the cancellation of the fuel supply 
agreement. Who handled the sale of HMPC's assets? 

---------------------- Forwarded by Doug Leach/HOU/ECT on 11/28/2000 07:54 AM 
---------------------------

Eric Tan
11/27/2000 09:59 PM
To: Doug Leach/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: HMPC  

Doug,

I feel we should arrange to cancel the contract formally for good records.  

All the people I knew in HMPC have already left the company.  Understand the 
plant been sold!!

Nicor Petroleum - been re-organized, all the personnel who was involved in 
the fuel contract have also left the company.  

I will also be leaving Enron at the end of the year for retirement.

Regards
Eric

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Doug Leach                           11/28/2000 12:23 AM

To: Marc De La Roche/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael A Robison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J 
Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Tan/SIN/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: HMPC

---------------------- Forwarded by Doug Leach/HOU/ECT on 11/27/2000 10:22 AM 
---------------------------

	
	From:  Doug Leach                           11/27/2000 10:21 AM

To: Rebecca McDonald/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, James A 
Hughes/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  
Subject: HMPC

Enron Fuels International (EFI) has a long term gasoil supply agreement with 
HMPC which has not been used for several years. What is the current and 
future status of the plant? If the plant is not going to operate and not need 
liquid fuel deliveries, then I need someone within HMPC to send a formal 
notice to EFI cancelling the fuel supply contract. We have requested this 
several times over the past few years to no avail.