Subject: Re: Entex Gas Marketing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dan, I spoke again with Theresa Burr at Entex.  She said the attorney she was 
speaking with asked her to look at the other masters we have with
them and use those as the guidelines.  Well, she noticed that he had crossed 
out some stuff on the Entex master that he or some other attorney had agreed 
to previously on another Master we have with them.  She said she would finish 
reviewing the Entex Master and coordinate the contract with Maggie Ortiz in 
our Contracts Administration group.  Maggie and Theresa have established some 
communications and I thought I'd let our contract group work with theirs.

I will be out of the office the next two weeks.  If you have any questions, 
please speak with Maggie or Julie Meyers.  Julie is now handling all Texas 
business.

thanx

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Dan J Hyvl                           07/30/99 04:31 PM

To: Janet H Wallis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe A Casas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Entex Gas Marketing  

Janet,
 I agree with Kyle, however, Ducote indicated that Bruce told him that they 
wanted it in Entex Gas Marketing Company.  They sent us draft paper for a 
spot gisb, however, we don't normally put long term firm under the gisb so, I 
redrafted the transactions under the Master Firm Purchase Sale agreement 
which they are reviewing.  I recall that Joe Casas called me to say that 
Entex had some comments concerning the fact that they did not record phone 
conversations and only wanted us to record the portion of a call that was 
specific to a deal.  So far, I have not received those comments from Joe.  

Janet H Wallis
07/30/99 04:04 PM
To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kyle R Lilly/HOU/ECT@ECT, James I Ducote/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Entex Gas Marketing

Dan, Is Entex Gas Marketing correct?  Ducote said to refer to the GISBY 
contracts for the proper name (which you may have done).
---------------------- Forwarded by Janet H Wallis/HOU/ECT on 07/30/99 04:03 
PM ---------------------------

Kyle R Lilly
07/30/99 10:26 AM
To: Janet H Wallis/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Entex Gas Marketing

Janet,

 Can you let me know what you find out regarding that $1 million dollar pmt 
to Entex for extending the deal?  The Transaction Agreement #4 & 5, the 
buy/sell, nets out to the $1million due Entex.  Since this payment is for 
extending the deal,  shouldn't the Transaction Agreement  be between ECT & 
Reliant Energy - Entex and not Entex Gas Marketing? I will be out this 
afternoon, so could you just email me?

Thanks,
Kyle