Subject: Re: Amendment to Fuel Supply
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 00:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Why is this necessary when we just executed a reduced price fuel supply 
contract with PQP LLC and we are in the process of trying to sell the asset 
and transfer the fuel contract to the new buyer and Glencore?

To: Doug Leach@ECT
cc: Dan J Hyvl@ECT, Ermes Melinchon/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Amendment to Fuel Supply

Doug:

Following our conversation of last week, attached is the draft of the 
amendment to the fuel supply for your review and approval.  As you may 
recall, this document became necessary after we became aware of the letter 
agreement dated August 12, 1996.  If you have any questions, please give me a 
call, otherwise please let me know you are okay with it so that I can send it 
to the lenders for their review and approval.

many thanks

FPL