Subject: Enron Louisiana Mtg. 8/3
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

I spoke with Tracy Geaccone after our meeting yesterday.  Tracy is expecting 
to receive about $590,000.00, the $463,609.20 we discussed in yesterday's 
meeting plus a $127,000.00 adjustment we processed  in mid to late 1997.

Melba told me this morning that  the $127,000.00 was for a 9612 production 
month adjustment.  What I need to know is how this adjustment was applied to 
Enron Louisiana's account, did we 1) write it off, 2)  pass it through to 
some other Enron entity via check, wire transfer, or journal voucher or 3) 
cut a check to Trans Canada?  Who do I talk to about this?

Also, Inez Habel (works for Tracy) said the money should go to company 366.  
Gary, Darron, I believe someone in your group should probably talk to Inez.  
Her extension is 3-7720.

Next question, should we pass on the $463,609.20 to Tracy or should we wait 
until we find out what happened to the $127,000.00?  I believe it depends on 
how long it will take to research the $127,000.00.

Comments, Questions?

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 08/04/99 01:17 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Cecilia Olvera                           08/02/99 09:27 AM

To: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Nelson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sherry 
Anastas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darron C Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vivien Pham/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mechelle Stevens/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Melba A Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Mtg. 8/3

At the request of Melba Bowen the following meeting has been set:

To discuss the handling of funds due Enron Louisiana as the result of 
reallocations on Transco.
Date:  Tuesday, August 3rd
Time:  3 p.m.
Location:  EB37C1

If you have a scheduling conflict , you can reach me at X36890.  If you have 
a question regarding this meeting you can reach Melba at X35004.

Thanks,
Cecilia