Subject: Re: Contract Language for Southern Co
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan,

Note blue mark-ups to your draft.  We only need one confirmation for one 
term.  Are you still working on the Exhibit A for Force Majeure??  We should 
go for the F.M. language as stated in the El Paso confirm that Les sent you.  
If not, we can later fall back to his more recent F.M. language that he is 
currently negotiating.

See you at 2 pm.  Thanks.

Dan J Hyvl@ECT
12/08/2000 05:26 PM
To: Phil DeMoes/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Contract Language for Southern Co  

Phil,
 Please review the attached and let me know what other changes need to be 
made.  I have added a sentence in Other of each to provide for the Force 
Majeure Language to be attached as Exhibit A.  Please let me know if you 
think this will work.
I will be out Monday, but in early Tuesday.  Please call my assistant to set 
up an appointment for Early Tuesday.