Subject: Re: Ormet Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 04:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan -

I accept the terms of the confidentiality agreement, so please feel free to 
execute so that we can see the Ormet financials.

With respect to the Master Firm Purchase/Sale Agreement, I realize that we 
have yet to determine the final collateral threshold amount (hence the need 
for Ormet's financials).  However, I would like to point out that Paragraph 
4.3 has a typo with respect to the Customer's threshold.  The figure should 
be "$1,500,000" but currently reads "1,5000,000" (with an extra zero).  Just 
in case we should settle on a $1.5 MM threshold, we need to ensure that this 
is corrected.

Thanks,

Jay Williams

Dan J Hyvl@ECT
12/12/2000 11:07 AM
To: Jason R Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Craig Breslau/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Ormet Documents

Please confirm that these changes are acceptable.
----- Forwarded by Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT on 12/12/2000 11:05 AM -----

	"Mike Cesario" <[email-masked]>
	12/12/2000 10:53 AM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Mark Kleinginna" <[email-masked]>, 
"Tommy Temple" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Ormet Documents

Attached is a marked-up draft of the Enron standard confidentiality 
agreement.  Please review it and get back to me with your comments.

Additionally, I have attached a copy of the Firm Purchase/Sale Agreement that 
makes Ormet's changes to the Guarantee Agreement on Exhibit D consistent on 
the Exhibit C Guarantee Agreement.

Pending your comments on the Confidentialty Agreement, the only item 
outstanding is the $1.5 million collateral threshhold.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Mike

 - Enron_CA.doc
 - Enron_Agreement.doc