Subject: Officer's Certificate for EPOS
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 00:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan, as we discussed, herewith the EPOS Officer's Certificate.  Again, and 
sorry for the short notice, we need a fax of the Certificate before 11 a.m. 
this morning, Houston, time, for the closing/funding.  Again, the certificate 
is being requested from our lawyers, Vinson & Elkins, so that they may 
release their opinion in connection with the closing.  They must have the 
Certificate in order to do so.

Thanks Dan, and please call me at 202 628 1700, or my cell 713 854 8000, or 
Francisco Pinto 202 639 6699, or his cell 713 301 8882, should you have any 
questions.

Larry Pardue
Senior Legal Specialist
Enron Caribbean -- Legal Department
333 Clay Street, Suite 1900
Houston, Texas
U.S.A.
Tel   +713 345 52 40
Fax   +713 646 60 58
email:  [email-masked]

 - Officer's Certificate -- Enron Power Oil Supply Corp..DOC