Subject: Re: FW: FW: Enfolio Contract with CPS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Christian,
 I believe this is covered because the language states that if the 25th is 
not a 
Business Day, the payment will be due the next Business Day.  Business Day is 
a defined term as a day when the Federal Reserve Banks is New York are open 
for business.  I cannot agree to a Customer's Business Day because it is not 
a defined term and may differ from the standard definition of Business Day.  
Therefore that change should not be incorporated.  Do you agree?

	"Pfister, Christian W." <[email-masked]>
	12/15/2000 05:48 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: FW: FW: Enfolio Contract with CPS

Mr. Hyvl,

There was one change that you did not make that I requested.  It was
difficult to tell since only a single word was bolded.

APPENDIX "1"  FINANCIAL MATTERS  BILLING, INVOICE DATE, CHARGES AND PAYMENT

"Buyer shall remit any amounts due on the 25th day of the Month in which
Seller's statement was received.  If the due date for any payment to be made
under this Agreement is not a Customer's Business Day, the due date for such
payment shall be the following Customer's Business Day."

There are very few instances where our Business Day would be different from
your business day.  However, as an example, the day after Thanksgiving is a
CPS holiday.  This year, we had a gas payment due on that date which we sent
on the following Monday.  This is probably the only holiday CPS has that
your company may not have.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 4:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: FW: Enfolio Contract with CPS

Christian,
     Attached is the modified contract with the changes you requested.
Please print off 2 originals and have them signed.  Please fill in the
purchase order number information on the invoices section of Exhibit A.  If
the number is not available, them please delete the information requiring
the number from the billing and payment provision.  Forward the signed
copies to me or Janet Wallis and we will proceed with execution by ENA.
(See attached file: CITYPublicServiceSanAntonio.doc)

                    "Pfister,

                    Christian W."         To:     "[email-masked]'"

                    <CWPfister@cps        <[email-masked]>

                    -satx.com>            cc:

                                          Subject:     RE: FW: Enfolio
Contract with CPS
                    12/15/2000

                    04:16 PM

Unfortunately, we don't have a purchase order issued yet so I can't give
you
a number.  I know that would make it easier for you guys, but I don't think
we can issue one until right before the first gas purchase.  First, a
purchase requisition needs to be issued.  Then, a purchase order will be
released following approvals by the various individuals authorized to sign
off on them.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 4:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: FW: Enfolio Contract with CPS

Christian,
     If the purchase order number will be the same for all deals under the
contract, can you give me the number so that I can include it as a part of
your address for Invoices.

 - CITYPublicServiceSanAntonio.doc