Subject: Crestar Document - Final Versions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 01:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan, further to my voice mail. Please find following changes as required to 
close off documents.

Document # 1:  c:\temp\2000-87crfm.doc

Change document as follows:

3)  In the event that the Customer does not deliver the Designated Quantity, 
Company will purchase "Replacement Gas". "Replacement Gas Quantity" shall be 
the difference between the Designated Quantity less the actual volume 
delivered to the Company by the Customer multiplied by the "Replacement Gas 
Price".   "Replacement Gas Price" means the Midpoint price published on each 
calendar day that the replacement gas is purchased under the heading "Daily 
Price Survey" in the Citygates - Chicago LDCs, e-users section of Gas Daily , 
or if a calendar day is not a business day then the Replacement Gas Price for 
such calendar day will be the Daily Midpoint price published on the next 
succeeding business day.  In the event that the Replacement Gas Price exceeds 
the Contract Price, Customer will pay company the difference. If Replacement 
Gas is less than the Contract Price then Company shall pay customer the 
difference.  

4) In the event that the Company fails to take the Designated Quantity then 
Customer shall use all reasonable commercial efforts to sell such volume and 
Company shall pay the customer the Contract Price plus any reasonable 
expenses that the Customer incurred to sell this gas. 

Document # 2: c\temp\2000-89 crfm.doc

Change this document as follows:

Delete paragraph 2 in OTHER TERMS:

Call me if there are any questions regarding this note. I can be reached at 
3-1587.  3206B  

BT