Subject: Re: Tenaska Guaranty
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 07:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Veronica,
 The above guaranty agreement as modified can be used.  Please get with 
Tenaska to fill in the $amount and the term.  Call if you have any questions.

	Veronica Espinoza@ENRON
	12/20/2000 12:32 PM
		 
		 To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Craig Johnstone/CAL/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Tenaska Guaranty

Again, this matter is of significant importance to Credit, as deals are being 
executed on a daily basis and the exposure just keeps climbing.  Can you 
please review their form of a gty in order for us to receive executed copies.

Veronica Espinoza
713-646-6002

---------------------- Forwarded by Veronica Espinoza/Corp/Enron on 
12/20/2000 12:30 PM ---------------------------

From:  Veronica Espinoza                                                      
       12/18/2000 11:51 AM	

	                           

To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Craig Johnstone/CAL/ECT@ECT
cc: Jason R Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON, Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Tenaska Guaranty

Dan and Craig,

Can you please take a look at Tenaska's incoming gty format, as their 
guarantor has changed and subsequently new gty's need to be issued for both 
ENA and ECC.  As the current gty's expire at the end of the month, it is 
imperative that we give Tenaska feedback as soon as we are able to in order 
to have the gty's executed on their end.  The gty format is attached in the 
email below.

Thanks again for your prompt attention,

Veronica Espinoza
x6-6001
---------------------- Forwarded by Veronica Espinoza/Corp/Enron on 
12/18/2000 11:45 AM ---------------------------

"Mark Soulliere" <[email-masked]> on 12/04/2000 01:05:09 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Tenaska Guaranty

Veronica,
As we discussed on Friday below is our form guaranty.  Please review and get 
back to me with any comments.  I also am sending over a confidentiality 
agreement via fax.

Tenaska Marketing Ventures
Mark Soulliere
Manager Risk Control
402-758-6142

 - TEI-TEHLLC PARENT GUARANTY.doc