Subject: Re: DynegyDirect Product Approvals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 05:34:00 -0800 (PST)

Leslie,
 I have reviewed the product descriptions for the natural gas products on 
Dynegydirect and they appear to be standard descriptions which should be 
easily understood by our traders.  As such, I am comfortable with such 
descriptions.

	Leslie Hansen
	12/22/2000 11:28 AM
		 
		 To: Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marcus 
Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: DynegyDirect Product Approvals

Please notify both me and Sheri Thomas via e-mail as soon as you are 
comfortable with the product descriptions for your respective commodities on 
Dynegydirect so that Sheri can set up the respective traders to trade via 
DynegyDirect.  Sheri has been receiving calls from traders anxious to use the 
system.

Thank you so much.  Have a happy holiday.

Leslie