Subject: ClickAtHome ISP Ordering is Here!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:19:00 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for your participation in our first two pilots.  Your effort, time 
spent, feedback, and interest in the program has been very helpful in 
improving it.  Thank you, too, for your patience through this new process.  

We are excited to announce the beginning of Internet Service Ordering today, 
Wednesday, January 10.  Many of our vendors are ready to begin providing 
service to you today, while all vendors will be ready by late February.   The 
ClickAtHome Internet Service Providers whom are currently available for 
internet service are 
Time-Warner in Houston, (cable modem)
Kingwood Cable, (cable modem)
AT&T in Portland.  (cable modem)

MSN will be available in late February, providing both dial-up and DSL 
service.  We will provide further communication as soon as MSN orders can be 
placed. We appreciate your patience in advance.

To pre-qualify and sign up for service in your area today with Time Warner, 
Kingwood or AT&T- Portland, refer to http://clickathomepilot.enron.com for 
specific provider information and instructions on how to place your order.  
If you have problems launching the site, please copy and paste 
http://clickathomepilot.enron.com directly into Internet Explorer.

The ClickAtHome Team is excited to bring you the final stage of the program.  
Again, we thank you for your patience.  We encourage you and your family to 
use and personalize your new portal, which can be found at 
www.clickathome.net.  And we encourage you to get connected, and Get 
Innovative at Home!

ClickAtHome Team