Subject: Re: Extend Contract - Washington Energy Co
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 02:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Bridgette,
 To the best of my knowledge, we are not working on a contract with 
Washington Energy.  Has anyone asked the gas trader assigned to that account 
about any contract drafts that the gas trader may have received and not 
forwarded to legal.  

	Bridgette Anderson@ENRON
	01/11/2001 09:39 AM
		
		 To: Jeanne Wukasch/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Gloria G Barkowsky/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Extend Contract - Washington Energy Co

Jeanne,

As I explained to Terry on Monday or Tuesday, according to the notes within 
Global Contracts database, K#96030149 is an unexecuted contract and it 
currently has a status of expired .  Because of these factors, we suggested 
that the deal be re-entered and a GTC attached to it until a contract can be 
negotiated and executed.  

Unfortunately Global Contracts database is inoperative this morning so I 
cannot give you any further information regarding any other notes for that 
particular K#.  Please let me know if the suggestion that has been made is 
feasible. 

Dan- to the best of your knowledge, has there or will there be a contract 
drafted for Washington Energy?

Regards,
Bridgette

Jeanne Wukasch
01/11/2001 08:53 AM
To: Bridgette Anderson/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Gloria G Barkowsky/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Extend Contract - Washington Energy Co

Bridgette  -    Please extend global contract #96030149  with Washington 
Energy.    This deal should be set up as a month-to-month evergreen (see note 
below from the trader - John Singer.)

Thanks.

--------------------- Forwarded by Jeanne Wukasch/Corp/Enron on 01/11/2001 
08:39 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  John M Singer                           01/11/2001 06:57 AM

To: Jeanne Wukasch/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Gloria G Barkowsky/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Theresa Franklin/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: CGAS - Washington Energy Co - ? about deal  

Extend the deal as a month to month ( that would be the default of the 
assigned CES contract).  Price is 100% CGas Appalachian Index (no fixed 
price).  Gathering stays the same.

Jeanne Wukasch
01/10/2001 09:03 PM
To: John M Singer/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Gloria G Barkowsky/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: CGAS - Washington Energy Co - ? about deal

John - I am trying to cover to Terry who is out of the office for the rest of 
the week.      I am working on some issue with Gloria and I need your help on 
one:

The deal ticket (#226330)  for Washington Energy Company for purchases from 
meters 602368 and 602467 on CGAS was only set up through 10/31/00.    It had 
a fixed price of $2.91  with a gathering deduct of ($0.27).          Is ENA 
still purchasing this gas in November ?   What is the pricing structure 
?      I was reluctant to have Global contracts extend the existing contract 
with the fixed price without your approval.

Please let me know via email what the terms of this purchase deal should be 
going forward.

If you need to call me,  I am still working from home   281-286-7153     ( I 
will be gone from about 9:30 - 1:00 on Thursday for physical therapy)