Subject: Crestar - alliance AOS deal - operational guidelines
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 01:29:00 -0800 (PST)

We have attempted to operationalize the Alliance - AOS contract between Enron 
North America and Crestar (now Keyspan) as follows:

8:00 am - Alliance announce the % of AOS that will flow the next gas day 
(weekend)

9:00 am - Crestar (Keyspan) determines economic viability and informs Enron , 
by phone, of AOS volumes to Enron's central cash desk 
               (Patrice Thurston)
  *** The deal will be 'done' at this time as per the AOS contract.
 
  (Note --  Crestar is in the process of assigning a portion the AOS contract 
to BP.  After this assignment has been approved by Enron, 
   BP and Crestar will notify Enron of daily AOS volumes)
  
9:45 am - Enron informs Crestar (Keyspan)   { and BP after contract 
assignment}  the contract numbers, volumes, pipelines, and other required 
 nominations information
 - Crestar (Keyspan) {and BP after contract assignment}  will nominate on 
Alliance to ENA

10:30  - Nominations deadline (1st cycle)

12:00 - Pipelines will (should) confirm all nominations

(all times are MST)

If you have any questions please contact me ASAP.

Contact list - this is an incomplete this so please e-mail me the updated 
info and I will compile and distribute the  complete list

Enron North America - Patrice Thurston 713-83-5772   /  Mark 
Enron  Canada Corp. - Grant Oh  403-974-6778  ,,  Liz Prior 403-974-6725

Crestar / Keyspan - Bruce Kohrs 403-205-7684 ,   Jim Pearson,    Gerry Kurtz

BP - Elizabeth Bartnes
BP - Kelvin Williams 403-233-5738

Kelvin please e-mail Patrice and myself an accounting contact name and number 
so that we can our accounting people ready.

Thanks,

Grant