Subject: Re: Termination of Reliant Energy Services, Inc. Master 96001135
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Susan,
 Okay, I see the old contract and I know about one that is currently being 
negotiated. Is the one that I am  working on different than the one that you 
are moving the existing deals to?  Has one been assigned to HPL?

	Susan Elledge@ENRON
	01/29/2001 04:46 PM
		 
		 To: Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Termination of Reliant Energy Services, Inc. Master 96001135

Debra & Dan,

We currently have two Master Purchase Sale Firm contracts with Reliant Energy 
Services, Inc.  The new master (96055225) is being used for all firm trading 
(including EOL), and the old master (96001135) needs to be terminated.  I 
have spoken with the counterparty about moving certain long term deals 
currently riding on the old contract over to the new contract (re-confirming 
as required), and they are agreeable.  There are 10 Nov-Mar deals also riding 
on the old master.  The terms of the old master require only 30 days written 
notice to terminate, but I would like to send a notice of termination to be 
effective on the date those ten deals expire (March 31).

I've attached the contract for review.  Does legal draft a letter, or do I?  
Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks,
Susan