Subject: Re: Union Carbide Corporation, 96002201
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Linda,
 I am looking for the follow-up assignment.  I remember having it prepared 
and signed when the AEP people were looking at the contracts across the 
street.  The reason it was assigned back to ENA was that it needed to reside 
in ENA through July 1999.  Thereafter it could be assigned to HPL.  If I 
don't find the copy, everything got scuffled in the move, I will reassign 
effective as of August 1, 1999.  Is this acceptable?

	Linda S Bryan
	01/29/2001 04:31 PM
		
		 To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Cathy L Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amelia 
Alland/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Union Carbide Corporation, 96002201

Dan,

This contract was assigned to HPLC effective 5/1/00 and reassigned to ENA on 
the same date.  The reassignment included a note from you dated 5/23/00 
stating  "the Union Carbide contract has been assigned in error and is 
reassigned to ENA because that contract was included in one of the prior ECT 
monetizations".  This contract is included on the Exhibit A of the assignment 
back to ENA.

 Is there another assignment reassigning the contract back to HPLC from ENA?

Please adivse.

Thanks,

Linda

   

	From:  Amelia Alland                           01/29/2001 09:47 AM

To: Linda S Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cathy L Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl 
Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Union Carbide Corporation, 96002201

An issue has come to light regarding this contract.  HPL has received an 
amendment to contract 96002201 between HPL and Union wherein it refers to an 
assignment between EING and HPL.   Our clerk, Cathy Harris, spoke to Dan Hyvl 
concerning the Enron entity name discrepancy and obtained a copy of the 
assignment effective 5/1/00 which includes Union Carbide as a contract to be 
assigned.  The contract was evidently not assigned on the 5/1/00 date.  
Please have someone in your group make this correction and let me know when 
the correction is completed so that we can process the amendment timely.    
aa